WORK BY STUDENTS
This page makes selected PhD theses of past students available to download.
- Chiara Calastri (2017), Capturing and modelling complex decision-making in the context of travel, time use and social interactions (pdf)
- James Fox (2015), Temporal Transferability of Mode-Destination Models (pdf)
- Manuel Ojeda Cabral (2015), The Value of Travel Time Changes: Theoretical and Empirical Issues (pdf)
- Qian Fu (2004), Modelling route choice behaviour with incomplete data: an application to the London Underground (pdf)
- Vikki O'Neill (2012), Incorporating attitudinal factors and multi-agent decision making within the context of discrete choice experiments (pdf)